- Four years post qualification training and advanced training in ISTD – Intensive Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy (Attachment Based) under Dr Robert Neborsky & Alexandra Knowles
- Polyvagal Theory and Practice Training via SSP certification (Safe and Sound Protocol)
- Level 6 Diploma in Counselling Supervision
- Graduate Dip in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy (Birkbeck)
- Mindfulness in Schools Project (MiSP)
- Integrative Therapeutic Counselling Dip L4
- In private practice since 2013
- Offering Integrative Supervision to Counsellors since 2014
I am an experienced integratively trained, trauma and neurodiversity informed counsellor who works dynamically and creatively weaving together the many professional practises, skills and theories I have trained in since 2009.
I offer a safe, non-judgemental space to work through difficult, painful, or repressed feelings (or disconnection from feelings). My clients are encouraged and supported to be collaborative and proactive partners on their recovery and explore tools and skills to aid reduction of any symptoms of anxiety, or depression. I offer long term, time limited, short term intensive therapy and single session therapy. Appointments are face to face with zoom available if you are unable to attend in person.
I have been in Private Practice since 2013 and have worked in counselling in all areas of the education system from infants to University level as well as in Women’s specialist health within the NHS. I have worked with people ages 4years to 80+ and currently work with young adults to elders. Prior to counselling I worked in wellbeing.
Tools used include
- Attachment based psychodynamic theory
- ISTDP (Intensive Short Term Dynamic Psychotherapy)
- Polyvagal Theory
- Creative work
- Single Session Therapy
I have supported clients with a wide range of issues and have worked with the following.
- Stress/Burn out (chronic and acute)
- Autism Spectrum Conditions ( naturally occuring cognitive variations)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Feeling overwhelmed
- PTSD & CPTSD
- Disordered Eating
- Attachment Trauma/Childhood and Developmental Trauma
- Post and Pre Natal Depression
- Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria
- Self Harm
- Tension Myositis Syndrome (TMS)
- Fertility Difficulties
- Chronic Health Conditions & MUS (Medically unexplained symptoms)
- Relationship Difficulties
- Bi-Polar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Divorce and Family Changes
- Panic Disorder
50 minute appointments including the initial assessment appointment are £70 per session 1hr 40 minute appointments for intensive block therapy are £140
If you would like to arrange an appointment at a mutually convenient time please call 07847096333 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointments available Weds & Thurs.
I offer a 20 minute complimentary phone call if you would like to ask any questions about my practice.
Supervision For Counsellors Fees: £65 for 55 minutes and £110 for 1.5hrs minutes. 1.5 hours per month covers the minimum BACP requirement. Group Supervision for organisations or trainee counsellors of up to 3 supervisees is available on request.
Alternatively call or WhatsApp the Centre on 0782168833